Good evening. Here’s today’s briefing.
- President Trump gave a televised address regarding funding for the border wall, making a case to the American people for ending the government shutdown on his terms.
- The Saudi woman who was trapped in a Bangkok airport and then boarded a UN-chartered flight has been given refugee status.
- New York faces a historically bad measles outbreak.
- The man who was accused of being the Golden State Killer has been declared innocent after forensics testing.
- Samsung users are frustrated after not being able to uninstall Facebook.
- According to a report, the English housing crisis will not be solved until ‘millions of homes’ are built.
- Sears might escape liquidation, but only if a court approves a bid to take over the corporation by Sears Chairman Edward Lampert. If approved, he must pay a deposit of $120 million on Thursday.
This day is over. This briefing will no longer be updated.