Good afternoon. Here’s today’s briefing.
- Roger Federer (the tennis player) has won his 100th ATP title.
- SpaceX, the corporation aiming to take people into space commercially, has launched a demo capsule that would theoretically carry astronauts from Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
- A Canadian court has upheld the verdict that tobacco companies must pay billions of dollars in damages.
- A terrorist from Mali by the name of Amadou Koufa who had previously been reported dead by international media has resurfaced in a propaganda video.
- Yazidi women and children have returned to Baghouz, Iraq, a city recently liberated from ISIS terrorists who had held it captive for 5 years.
- Students in Germany protesting against their country’s climate change policies have been praised by Chancellor Angela Merkel.
This day is over. This briefing will no longer be updated.