Good evening. Here’s today’s briefing.
- Sears has been given another chance at life, as a court allowed Chairman Edward Lampert to make a deposit of $120 million to take over the company.
- The government shutdown continues as the fourth week of the shutdown is ending. https://lamundi.news.blog/2019/01/06/the-government-shutdown-what-you-need-to-know/
- New York is facing a historically bad measles outbreak.
- The Los Angeles teachers’ strike continues.
- Myanmar has rejected Reuters reporters’ appeal.
- A woman and two teenage girls were found shot to death in a luxury Texas home.
- Representative Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) has announced her candidacy for the Presidency of the United States. https://lamundi.news.blog/2019/01/11/the-journey-begins/
This day is over. This briefing will no longer be updated.